Friday, August 22, 2008

Rainy Fridays..

Well we are on about day 5 of rain, will it ever stop? Its Friday and I was up at 4:45 ready to rock and roll on my workout program. Today I'm thankful that I lost another pound and that I have made it to week 9 of this satanic workout! I'm not even remotely close to my weight and health goals but I must remember it is one day at a time and that Rome wasn't built in a day! Today I will not let stress overwhelm me and control my day. I will remain focused on work and giving clients the service that they have come to know and expect.

Have you ever known that Big frogs protect baby frogs? I saw the craziest green frog on my porch last night and he was in the door jam. My husband nudged him so that he wouldn't be crushed and when he jumped off a little baby froggy jumped out from underneath him. For a moment I forgot that frogs lay eggs and have tadpoles so I screamed "WOW, it was giving birth to a little baby frog" Thank goodness for a more sensible husband to remind me I'm crazy and that frogs don't give birth to baby frogs! Whew, guess I should have finished that college degree!

No comments: