Thursday, August 28, 2008

SCREAMO!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm officially old.. I went to a punk/indie/hardcore show... My ears actually hurt and I felt a little death when I left. There were some characters to mention.. First, I was sure to have nightmares from the second bands back up singer, that sounded like the devil and did nothing but scream in his deepest scariest voice over the other vocalists. My friend said that he is one of those people that eventually people will say "he seemed so nice we cant understand why he chopped up his family and ate them!"

Then there was the scary black hooded sweatshirt hemale.. tight black jeans, hood up and smoking his cigarette between his pinky and ring finger... WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!

then there was the girl that was wearing the 1/2 top in emergency orange with the not so cute body rocking the emergency orange hightop Reebok's.. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so this concludes the idea that I'm officially old, I guess i cant be "with the band" anymore.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am no longer with the band either. In fact, they broke up and I married the drummer, had a kid and now I spend my time cleaning up blueberries and poopy shorts :(

Mama to Monkeys said...

Can you please write another post? It's been too long.

xoxo

E's living the dream!